The Great Schools Partnership is the primary private-sector supporter of Project GRAD Knoxville. The goals of Project GRAD are to increase academic achievement, high school graduation rates, the number of students attending college, and aiding students in their college success. Not only has GRAD helped increase college attendance by 50 percent at Fulton and Austin-East High Schools, their post secondary completion rate is 40 percent (the national average for the same demographic of students is less than 10 percent).
Click to visit Project GRAD Knoxville’s website.
Project GRAD is a partnership between the Knox County Schools and the private sector and currently serves 14 schools:
- High Schools
- Austin-East Magnet High School
- Fulton High School
- Middle Schools
- Vine Magnet Middle School*
- Whittle Springs Middle School
- Elementary Schools
- Beaumont Magnet Academy*
- Belle Morris Elementary School
- Christenberry Elementary School*
- Dogwood Elementary School*
- Green Magnet Academy*
- Lonsdale Elementary School*
- Maynard Elementary School
- Sarah Moore Greene Magnet Academy*
- South Knoxville Elementary School*
- Spring Hill Elementary School
(*) indicates a GRAD assisted Community School that receives additional support and expanded partnerships.